We encourage you to read through our vendor guidelines below before filling out a vendor application. Beer vendors, please refer to our sponsor levels.
Space is limited so inquire today to be a Tawba Fest vendor!
* Our food and market vendor spaces are currently full. Please check back for updates! *
Tawba Fest will be open to the public on Saturday, September 30, 2017 from 2pm-9pm. Vendors will be allowed to set up on event day starting at 10am with break down completed by 10:00pm.
Vendors must make arrangements to provide everything necessary for booth set up including someone to monitor their space at all times.
Electricity will not be available so please plan accordingly. Note: Generators must be a silent generators
Booth setup (tables, chairs, tent) is the responsibility of the vendor. Additional tents, seating, signage and promo items must be approved in advance by event staff.
Vendor applications require a non-refundable, $150 entry fee (due after application approval.)
Vendor spaces are limited and maximum capacity will be at the discretion of event committee.
Vendor spaces include a designated 10' x 10' area, a listing on the event website and access to event-site parking.
BUSINESS LICENSE REQUIRED* FOR VENDORS!
Vendors are required* to have a City of Rock Hill business license in order to sell at Tawba Fest.
Applications for your business license can be completed online. No exceptions will be made and vendors will not be allowed to sell without a proper license.
* If your business is located outside the City of Rock Hill, you are still required to have a license to sell at the event. If you are not directly selling any products at the event, you do not need to get a business license.
FOOD VENDOR REQUIREMENTS
In addition to a City of Rock Hill business license (see above), food vendors fall into one of the three categories below and must follow the appropriate food safety requirements:
1. Food vendors planning to prepare and serve food at the event:
- Covered Area: Vendors must do all their cooking under a covered area
- Thermometers: Food must be kept at a safe temperature at all times
- Hand-Washing Station: A container that dispenses water from a spout, a bucket for collection of resulting waste water and paper towels for drying are required to maintain sanitary working conditions
If you have any additional questions regarding food safety rules, please review the following guidelines or reach out to Food Inspector Will Manning, at (803) 909-7368.
3. Food vendors preparing and selling food via a food truck:
- For questions regarding Food Truck food safety and permitting, contact Ken Beaty, Food Program Supervisor, at (803) 909-7373 or email him at email@example.com.
Food trucks must acquire a FREE temporary Food Service Establishment Grease Discharge Permit. Contact Eric Gensemer at (803) 329-8703, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.cityofrockhill.com/fog for applications and ordinance information.