Let’s Get Physical, Physical
We'll be hosting a variety of activities during the event to nourish your mind and body. Check back often as we add more activities to the line-up!
FREE Spartan Workout, 2-4PM
Tawba Fest has partnered with the fit folks at Spartan Race to for a FREE 2-hour bootcamp! The workout runs from 2-4pm and you are welcome to take part in some or all of it.
5 Simple Steps to become a Spartan:
- Pre-register online
- Bring water, a towel and the waiver
- Show up at Tawba Fest at 2pm ready to sweat
- Workout, AROO!
- Earn a FREE “I’m Training for a Spartan Race” T-shirt
Day of Event Registration — 1-2pm
Not ready to commit? Visit the Spartan Race sign-up booth at Tawba Fest, from 1-2pm, to sign up for the afternoon's workout.
Fitness booths & Activities
Riverwalk Mountain Biking
Guided mountain bike trail ride for intermediateand beginner riders. Great opportunity to learn how to access the Riverwalk Mountain Bike trails.
- 4pm – Intermediate Ride 8 miles, mostly moderate trails. 90 minutes long. For riders with experience. Come prepared with bike & helmet. **Meet at the Riverwalk Cycling Club's tent at Tawba Fest
- 4:30pm – Beginners Ride 30 minute duration through the Riverwalk neighborhood **Meet at the Riverwalk Cycling Club's tent at Tawba Fest
INNOVA Disc Golf
INNOVA will have disc golf targets set up and provide discs for everyone to throw and putt with. The activity is FREE so stop by their booth to get in on the action!
City of Rock Hill Cycling Facilities
Novant Health Supercross BMX Track - www.novanthealthbmx.com
South Carolina State Championships - Free Admission and Parking
8:00am – Gates Open
9:00am to 10:30am – Practice 11:00am – Race Starts
Giordana Velodrome www.giordanavelodrome.co
CCA Regionals Track Championships
8:00am – Registration 9:00am – Start of Races